RV Blog--Life in a Box. This just ain't 'camping' any more....

Sunday, November 26, 2006:

Well, we managed a Thanksgiving with the kids! That was nice. :) The grand finale was the exploding Corelle bowl on the kitchen floor, tho! NOT nice. And now, on to the boring things like making money to pay the bills! My craft sales site is a bust--no surprise. Lots of hits, but since I'm not giving away those tiny, hand-pieced quilts, no one is buying! At the moment, I'm working on Christmas dog collars and leashes on a Rescue site... As for a REAL job...we're hoping tomorrow will be the day. There is some work south of Indy, if Hubby can wrangle one! Work in the SE has been at a standstill, just like here--too much rain! This just hasn't been the year for dirt work! I'm looking forward to getting my 'stuff' OUT of boxes so I don't feel like I'm living in a storage unit! It'd be nice to be able to drag out a few Christmas baubles! And the puppy (who remains "nameless") is hoping for a fenced yard of his very own... Plenty of yard here, but it's full of big dogs and has no fence! Time to go package some more of this winter's 'goat' meat.... Happy Holiday Season!

Dinah // Sunday, November 26, 2006
______________________

Comments:
Hiya Dinah!

Good to read your posts -- sorry your connectivity is so 'ucky'

I'm still 'down for the count' but slowly getting back to 'normal' (whatever that is).

Looking forward to talking to you soon :)
 
Post a Comment

This site is powered by Blogger because Blogger rocks!









The life and times of a gypsywoman and her farmer-turned-construction-worker hubby, living in a fifth wheel camper, and other stuff.

My Links



Archives << current

--> >